Crown Kit, a very portable with a sleek minimalist design pod system kit, fits as easily in the pocket or purse as it does in the hand. Using PCTG and aluminum alloy material, it comes with 3ml refillable pod cartridge with top filling design for quick and convenient operation. And it adopts adjustable airflow to meet your individual demands better. Besides, powered by 1250mAh built-in battery with 25W max output, it chooses Pro-FOCS flavor testing technology to bring you an excellent vaping experience.
Uwell Crown Pod Kit
Uwell Crown Pod System Kit Details:
1. Use PCTG and aluminum alloy material
2. Come with 3ml refillable pod cartridge with top filling design
3. Powered by 1250mAh built-in battery with 25W max output
4. Adopt adjustable airflow to meet your individual demands better
5. Choose Pro-FOCS flavor testing technology to bring you an excellent vaping experience
6. Provide two types of coil for your option: 0.6ohm coil and 1.0 ohm coil
- In 1 pack-20 sticks.
- In a carton of 10 packs
- The net weight of the tobacco mixture in a single stick: 6.1 g.
- Weight 250
Each Heat-Not-Burn brand has their own version of HeatSticks.There are two types of IQOS HeatSticks; HEETS, which are primarily available in the Americas, the UK, and Europe, and Marlboro for IQOS, which are widely available in Asia and Eastern Europe. HEETS resemble traditional cigarettes but are smaller and thinner. Traditional cigarettes tend to hover around 3 inches in length, whereas HEETS only measures about 1 3/4 inches. HEETS are made specifically for IQOS devices and will not burn on their own. HEETS are compatible with all IQOS devices. There are numerous flavors available in both HEETS and Marlboro for IQOS. Unfortunately, not all flavors are available in every country, however, it is becoming easier to order flavors online. Our test subjects found that the most pleasant flavors are the Marlboro for IQOS. Which flavor you like, all depends on personal preference, so to help you decide, we here at Heat180 have complied with a chart explaining what each flavor tastes like.